Substitute Teaching Employment Opportunities!
Are you interested in gaining teaching experience in charter schools?
We recruit year-round for Substitute Teachers (Short- and long-term)
Gain valuble classroom experience by substitute teaching. Most of our subs can work as many days a week as they are available.
Substitute teaching is an excellent way:
• To discover your teaching style
• Networking while looking for a full-time position
• Decide what type of school is right for you
DirectEd Solutions is an educational staffing service that provides short and long term substitutes for inner city charter schools in the Los Angeles area.
• Bachelors degree in any field, from an accredited university
• Passing CBEST score or Active 30 Day Substitute Permit or Other CA k-12 teaching credential (For information on the process to obtain your CBEST test or 30 Day Substitute Permit - contact us and we will walk you through the process
• Current negative TB test
• Ability to pass a Live Scan
• Available a minimum of 8 days a month
• Some teaching experience
• Available 5 days a week
• Availability for a long-term assaignment
What we offer:
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Check
• Flexible scheduling around your other obligations, including 1/2 day assignments
• Higher wages for long-term assignments
For Employment Opportunities in Special Education, visit DirectEd Specialized Services